- When Your Buying Stages Don’t Match Your Customers’ Needs
- Does Your Company Understand That It’s Not All About You?
- When Prospects Won’t Play It Your Way
- The One Thing Keeping Enterprise Marketing Organizations from Real Impact (and How to Address It)
- Feast or Famine in the Marketing Automation Space?
October 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Not attending REVTalks 2019 at #B2BSMX? No worries! Follow @revenuemarketer or search #REVTalks on Twitter for real… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Today the Pedowitz Group release its 2019 Revenue Marketing Index Report providing the first comprehensive set of m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- Looking forward to connecting with Fuqua alumni in Atlanta. lnkd.in/eHSv4-7 8 months ago
Tag Archives: Customer Segmentation
Company X has just built a new eCommerce site and is consider adding an extra layer of cyber security. VP Bob volunteers to research the product category. Google points him towards Acme, a mature leader in the space, and he … Continue reading
In his recent MarketingProfs article, “The Brand-Content Preferences of Different Age Groups,” Ayaz Nanji examines HubSpot survey data and concludes that every age segment has different content preferences. Seems we all consider videos “the most memorable type of brand content.” … Continue reading
Published on LinkedIn October 30, 2016 The longer I navigate large B2B companies, the more I observe the same marketing projects being kicked-off over and over again. New people come in looking for something to champion within that magical first ninety … Continue reading
Published on LinkedIn June 11, 2016 In his recent MarketingProfs article, Andrew Davies describes the paradox of marketing automation. On one hand, these systems allow Marketers to nurture prospects and clients through longer lifecycles and larger revenue streams. On the other hand, … Continue reading
Anyone who has ever taken a business or economics course will attest to the fondness of academics for a 2×2 matrix. Put one variable on the X axis, another on the Y, and presto – all manner of phenomenon can … Continue reading
In May of this year the Aberdeen Group published a white paper called, “Creating a Complete Customer View: Best Practices in Master Data Management”. (http://bit.ly/k9qwOT) Master Data Management (MDM) is the quest for a “complete customer view” through data, typically … Continue reading