- When Your Buying Stages Don’t Match Your Customers’ Needs
- Does Your Company Understand That It’s Not All About You?
- When Prospects Won’t Play It Your Way
- The One Thing Keeping Enterprise Marketing Organizations from Real Impact (and How to Address It)
- Feast or Famine in the Marketing Automation Space?
October 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Not attending REVTalks 2019 at #B2BSMX? No worries! Follow @revenuemarketer or search #REVTalks on Twitter for real… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Today the Pedowitz Group release its 2019 Revenue Marketing Index Report providing the first comprehensive set of m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- Looking forward to connecting with Fuqua alumni in Atlanta. lnkd.in/eHSv4-7 8 months ago
Tag Archives: Social Media CRM
A quote widely attributed to Albert Einstein reads, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.” This is increasingly true in B2B Marketing, where the pace of change has accelerated exponentially in … Continue reading →
According to Matthew Sweezey’s 11/29/17 article in MarketingProfs, we can expect “Five Marketing Megatrends for 2018”. I’ve digested and summarized those megatrends below. But are these attainable for companies without mega-budgets? Let’s examine: Context Replaces Advertising as a Growth Lever … Continue reading →
When I started this blog fourteen months ago, I was unemployed and very motivated to cure that condition. I had been offered an involuntary sabbatical from my corporate marketing career, and decided to use the time to remake myself into … Continue reading →
Today I attended MobileXcincy, a conference that assembled mobile experts and enterprises from around the OH, KY, IN region. Presenters flew in from around the country to address a packed house. Enthusiasm, numbers and ideas flew all day, and I … Continue reading →
This week, alongside many articles designed to amplify popular fascinations, CNN ran an article about customer experience entitled, How Social Media Are Amplifying Customer Outrage (http://bit.ly/rcOik5). In this op-ed, Mashable bureau chief Chris Taylor gives several examples of social media … Continue reading →
Are you a client, customer or consumer? No doubt all of the above, depending on the product or service in question. Likewie, there are probably lots of reasons you initially decided to do business with the vendors, retailers and service … Continue reading →