Dear Reader, thank you for browsing this blog and my profile. I hope the Marketing insights I’ve shared will be useful in your career. Please feel free to share content ideas using the form below. By way of an e-introduction, here’s a bit about me…
Skills and Experience Summary:
- Experienced B2B Marketing leader across major marketing disciplines
- Industry Experience: Financial Services, Outsourcing, Consulting, Managed Services, Technology, SaaS, Digital Services
- Areas of Expertise: Demand Generation, Account-based Marketing, Digital Marketing, Lead Management, Content Marketing, Product Marketing, Marketing Operations, Sales Enablement, Marketing Research, Brand Strategy, Digital Transformation and Customer Experience
- Adept at marketing portfolios with a mix of software and professional services
- VP-level Marketing positions in the FinTech industry: FIS/Worldpay and Fiserv/First Data; Preceded by management roles in BPO: ADP, Convergys, and Donnelley
- Currently a Senior Marketing Strategist with The Pedowitz Group. Previously consulted independently with a number of enterprises, FinTech start-ups and digital agencies.
- Duke MBA – earned after ten years in the workforce
- International business experience – Europe, China, India
- Builder of high-performing teams and champion of game-changing strategies
- Agency/creative background – strong writing and presentation skills
- Currently in Atlanta but available to consult globally.
Please share blog ideas with me. Thanks for your input!