In 2011 blogging was becoming a thing for professionals and WordPress was making it easier. I love to write, share and learn, so Leading With Content was born. Ninety posts later and the blog has become a travel log of my career journey through B2B Marketing.
What started as an exploration of Content Marketing grew to encompass many related topics:
- Content Marketing
- Thought Leadership
- B2B Marketing Best Practices
- Account Based Marketing/ABX
- Customer Experience & Behavior
- Customer Service & Loyalty
- Employee Experience
- Marketing Automation & Media
- Digital Marketing
- Financial Services & Payments
Some of my early posts about the marvels of Marketing Automation and Paid Search reflect points in time. Other topics such as Customer Experience and ABX continue to evolve. Half of the blog’s most popular posts have focused on ABX, my current professional focus.
- Learning to Fish with ABM
- ABX Essentials for B2B Leaders
- Why Account-Based Marketing is Not “Marketing As Usual”
- Top 4 Reasons Why You May Not Be Ready for ABM
- Remember When Marketing Automation Was a Thing?
- Make Beautiful Music with Venn Marketing (2018)
- Integrating With the Sales Process (2014)
- Ten Steps to Marketing Relevance (2013)
- Structure For Success (2013)
- Payments Made Easy (2012)
- Why Your Employees are Jumping Ship (2011)
As my LinkedIn network grew past 2500, I began sharing many posts there for greater visibility and dialogue. Join me in either platform as I continue to explore the evolution of B2B Marketing. I’d be pleased to have you as a traveling companion.
Thanks for reading! Lorena Harris