- When Your Buying Stages Don’t Match Your Customers’ Needs
- Does Your Company Understand That It’s Not All About You?
- When Prospects Won’t Play It Your Way
- The One Thing Keeping Enterprise Marketing Organizations from Real Impact (and How to Address It)
- Feast or Famine in the Marketing Automation Space?
October 2019 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Not attending REVTalks 2019 at #B2BSMX? No worries! Follow @revenuemarketer or search #REVTalks on Twitter for real… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Today the Pedowitz Group release its 2019 Revenue Marketing Index Report providing the first comprehensive set of m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- Looking forward to connecting with Fuqua alumni in Atlanta. lnkd.in/eHSv4-7 8 months ago
Category Archives: Payments
This week leaders from the payments industry gathered in Atlanta for the Electronic Transactions Association’s TRANSACT Tech ATL. To start the day, panel discussions explored topics such as using technology and partnerships to expand market reach. If you’re a payments enthusiast … Continue reading
Big changes are happening in payments these days. Two are game changers: Blockchain for B2B payments and the RTP network for P2P payments. Both involve newer, faster rails for money movement. For years the payment card ecosystem in the United … Continue reading
Published on LinkedIn on April 6, 2017 A recent article in Forbes, intended to help small-to-mid-sized merchants (SMBs) understand the potential of mobile payments (a.k.a. m-commerce), caught my attention with its preamble. The author wrote, “Many managers see the emergence … Continue reading
Published on LinkedIn February 11, 2017 FinTech is tough – seems everybody wants a share of technology-enabled financial services. In the Atlanta metro-area alone, a 2016 report by the Technology Association of Georgia (TAG) identified more than 100 established firms, with … Continue reading
The payments landscape has changed so much since I started covering it in 2011. I’ve seen many graphics with logos in quadrants, and they only represent a moment in time. But this one from BI Intelligence is not bad if you’re … Continue reading
Published on LinkedIn September 15, 2016 This McKinsey Mobile Payments Comparison is a great cheat sheet for people who speak payments – and those who want to. It’s a simple look at a complicated ecosystem that changes daily! The highlighted areas … Continue reading