- When Your Buying Stages Don’t Match Your Customers’ Needs
- Does Your Company Understand That It’s Not All About You?
- When Prospects Won’t Play It Your Way
- The One Thing Keeping Enterprise Marketing Organizations from Real Impact (and How to Address It)
- Feast or Famine in the Marketing Automation Space?
- Not attending REVTalks 2019 at #B2BSMX? No worries! Follow @revenuemarketer or search #REVTalks on Twitter for real… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- Today the Pedowitz Group release its 2019 Revenue Marketing Index Report providing the first comprehensive set of m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 months ago
- Looking forward to connecting with Fuqua alumni in Atlanta. lnkd.in/eHSv4-7 6 months ago
Monthly Archives: January 2018
In his recent MarketingProfs article, “The Brand-Content Preferences of Different Age Groups,” Ayaz Nanji examines HubSpot survey data and concludes that every age segment has different content preferences. Seems we all consider videos “the most memorable type of brand content.” … Continue reading
Recently I spoke with the leader of PayPal’s Global Lifecycle Services (GLS) group, Matt Cammack. Last year he accepted the ambitious task of integrating PayPal’s global marketing teams in order to create more unified customer experiences. Once he described the … Continue reading