As we near the end of 2017, many publicly-held companies will be examining budget usage against performance. At this time of year, Marketing leaders often become concerned that their unused budget will be pulled back to improve year-end financials – and not reallocated the following year. It’s “use it or lose it” time.
Are there goals on your 2017 plan that have not progressed sufficiently? It’s time to jump-start those and show significant progress by fourth quarter so you’ll have a case for keeping (or even expanding) that budget. Consider bringing me in as a consultant to partner with your teams. I’ll get stalled projects back in motion – and do some of the heavy-lifting that no one has had time for.
As a 25-year B2B Marketing Executive with broad experience and deep digital expertise, there are many ways I can help you meet your 2017 goals:
- Justifying that Marketing Technology purchase before year-end
- Taking inventory of your web content and gated materials
- Refreshing customer-facing web pages or campaign landing pages
- Writing key pieces of content – from white papers, to blogs, to website copy
- Analyzing touchpoint data for segment patterns
- Designing lifecycle interactions for key personas
- Preparing sales-enablement collateral or training materials
- Coordinating between business unit marketing teams for maximum year-end data integration.
Dear Marketing Leaders, call me today (before your consulting budget gets frozen) and together we’ll make sure you gain ground rather than lose budget. Let’s make it happen!
Lorena Harris, 513-658-2488