Today I’m doing something new – swallowing my pride on social media. I’ve always been proud (in a good way) about the things I’ve accomplished in my career. And proud (in a bad way) about going it alone… I thought that if I was worthy and hard-working, opportunities would follow. I wouldn’t need help with my career. But that hasn’t proved true.
So I’m asking for my network’s assistance. Please reach out if you know of a company who needs a B2B Marketing Leader with these qualifications.
- Experienced Marketing leader, with expertise in modern marketing disciplines, seeking a senior B2B marketing role
- Industry Experience: Financial Services, Payments, Telecom, Outsourcing, Payroll, Technology, SaaS, Digital Services
- Areas of expertise: Digital Marketing, Content Marketing, Demand Generation, CRM/Marketing Automation, Product Marketing, Sales Enablement, Marketing Operations, Marketing Research, Brand Strategy, PR/Communications, Customer Experience
- Adept at marketing portfolios with a mix of software and services to segments across the board
- Recent VP-level Marketing positions in the FinTech industry: Fiserv, First Data, and Vantiv. Preceded by BPO management roles: ADP, Convergys, and Donnelley.
- Duke MBA – earned after ten years in the workforce
- International business experience – Europe, China, India
- Builder of high-performing teams and champion of game-changing marketing strategies
- Agency/creative background – strong writing and presentation skills
- Currently in Atlanta but available to relocate and/or travel
- Available immediately for full-time or consulting work.
I’m grateful for any ideas or leads you can offer. I’m counting on your help… and not too proud to ask!