Do you know of a B2B company that really needs help with demand generation? How about one that wants to build its brand position as a trusted partner? Or maybe one that needs marketing and sales integration to maximize revenue? They all do, right? But recognizing the need is the easy part.
Having worked for a number of large B2B solutions companies, I can vouch that they all need help across the brand-demand-deliver spectrum. So many are siloed, having grown from acquisition. They might have developed shared services groups, but in most cases, those teams are scrambling to fulfill internal orders. No one at corporate or in the business units has bandwidth to take a strategic look at the big picture. Much less design, socialize and implement a plan.
That’s where I come in. I call myself a “Marketing Integration Consultant,” which means I design custom strategic marketing integration plans, then help make them happen.
Each strategic plan is custom, depending on the company’s culture and resources. Some need a new vocabulary and exposure to best practices. Others need a new technology stack. Some need help building a bridge between marketing and sales. They all need someone who can “see the forest for the trees.”
Using my keen outside-in vision, I interview stakeholders until the patterns and gaps emerge – then build a plan that addresses them. Here’s a look at some of the ways I’ve recently helped FinTech companies:
- Assessing Marketing processes, tools, resources and data integration
- Improving demand generation through content and thought leadership development
- Mapping customer touchpoints and designing lifecycle interactions for key personas
- Developing engagement plans that address new-net, cross-sell, and retention goals
- Designing marketing automation-to-CRM system integration and functionality
- Liaising with Sales to maximize adopting of the enhanced prospect/client pipeline
- Leading integration initiatives and reporting on key effectiveness metrics
- Serving as a vision setter and change agent.
If you know of a B2B player who needs a strategic marketing integration plan – focused or comprehensive – give me a shout. I’ll help them see the forest, trees, and long-term revenue.
Lorena Harris, 513-658-2488, firstname.lastname@example.org, Downloadable Resume Here.