- When Your Buying Stages Don’t Match Your Customers’ Needs
- Does Your Company Understand That It’s Not All About You?
- When Prospects Won’t Play It Your Way
- The One Thing Keeping Enterprise Marketing Organizations from Real Impact (and How to Address It)
- Feast or Famine in the Marketing Automation Space?
- Not attending REVTalks 2019 at #B2BSMX? No worries! Follow @revenuemarketer or search #REVTalks on Twitter for real… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- Today the Pedowitz Group release its 2019 Revenue Marketing Index Report providing the first comprehensive set of m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- Looking forward to connecting with Fuqua alumni in Atlanta. lnkd.in/eHSv4-7 8 months ago
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Earlier this week another freakishly-strong thunderstorm rolled through town, and a great bolt of lightning cracked right above our house. My adrenaline surged, and so did our electricity – immediately frying most of the electronics devices that were plugged in. … Continue reading
Just got back from an American Marketing Association luncheon on Competitive Intelligence with keynote speaker Scott Yaw, President of Scott Yaw Associates LLC. He described many of the reasons companies may hire a firm such as his to investigate their … Continue reading
In May of this year the Aberdeen Group published a white paper called, “Creating a Complete Customer View: Best Practices in Master Data Management”. (http://bit.ly/k9qwOT) Master Data Management (MDM) is the quest for a “complete customer view” through data, typically … Continue reading
Last year more than 3000 consumers in the U.S. and U.K. took part in a survey that asked about the most critical elements of a customer experience (see http://bit.ly/mzJhTg). Given the recession, you would expect price to be a major … Continue reading
Check out the Showcase tab for good, bad and ugly examples of customer service. Share your examples of the best and worst customer experiences you’ve encountered!
This blog will aggregate my own B2B marketing experience with those of other customer experience experts I met during the course of a 3-year customer experience thought leadership campaign. Regular blog features will include: Customer experience factoids and case studies … Continue reading